The Wallenstein Law Group
DATA CONTROLLER. Your data is processed by WLG. Full contact information is provided on this website’s Contact page
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Contact information: The personal data processed by WLG primarily consists of the names and contact details of clients and business partners with whom WLG has communicated, in the context of provision of legal advice or cooperation on joint projects (including pro bono activities). This generally entails addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers supplied by correspondence or business card. On occasion, additional personal data may be processed depending on the particular needs of a legal matter or project.
PURPOSE. Processing your personal data enables WLG to provide legal services, to cooperate with you on joint projects, and to send you legal updates, invitations, and/or marketing communications. WLG may use your personal data to keep you informed of legal developments, events, new website features, or services that it believes may be of interest to you, provided that WLG has the necessary permission to do so (on the basis of either your consent or WLG’s legitimate interest in providing you with marketing communications where it may lawfully do so).
SECURITY. WLG has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. WLG ensures that any partners, consultants, employees, or agents engaged in the processing of your personal data do so only on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential. WLG will only disclose personal data to suppliers and external agencies engaged to process data on its behalf, to third parties where appropriate in the course of providing services (e.g., professional indemnity insurers, insurance brokers, auditors, and other professional advisors), to successors in title of its business, and where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
INTERSTATE/INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER. To enable the provision of legal services, personal data may be transferred between various state and/or national jurisdictions. WLG has the same safeguards in place, and adheres to this Privacy Statement, regardless of the location in which it carries out work for its clients.
RETENTION. WLG will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested, or for as long as WLG reasonably requires for its lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising its legal rights or where it is required by law to retain such information.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT. You may request WLG to do any of the following:
- amend your personal data if it is no longer correct or complete;
- erase the personal data it processes with respect to you;
- provide you with access to the personal data it processes with respect to you and send you a copy of your personal data that it processes;
- restrict the processing of your personal data so that WLG is only able to store it, without utilizing it for any other purpose;
- or limit the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
To make such a request, or to inquire about any matters related to the protection of your personal data, please contact WLG at [email protected], providing enough information to identify you (e.g., name, email address) and proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility bill).
Please note that the internet is not a fully secure medium and WLG cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose through electronic means. WLG is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. Anti-Corruption Statement WLG has a zero-tolerance policy towards corruption and bribery.
WLG has a zero-tolerance policy towards corruption and bribery.
Happy to help! Contact us today!
The Wallenstein Law Group
14526 Old Katy Road
Houston, TX 77079
(713) 598-4581 (direct)