At the Wallenstein Law Group, our philosophy is to treat each client as family and handle client concerns as if they were our own. We are business attorneys with the experience to handle all aspects of corporate law.
We understand that businesses call their lawyers for pressing and urgent issues. That is why, when you put your trust in The Wallenstein Law Group, your business matters will be our priority.
We recognize that good counselors solve problems efficiently and cost-effectively. For this reason, our team focuses on negotiating first and litigating as a last resort. Our attorneys will handle conflicts and disputes carefully, negotiating zealously with the goal of avoiding a trial.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with core legal functions such as:
- Contracts management.
- Third party due diligence.
- Trade compliance advising.
- Internal investigations and hotline management (whether to retain global privilege and/or simply because of capacity limitations).
- Contracts template development, negotiations, and management (see more below).
- Corporate governance and general business/transactional law.
- Labor and employment advice.
- Anti-corruption and international trade compliance systems, advice and support.
- Third party due diligence Internal investigations and hotline management (whether to retain global privilege and/or simply because of capacity limitations).