We advise clients with a sensitivity to program gaps and actual risks in their data collection, processing, and record-keeping practices.
- Comprehensive systems to comply with domestic and foreign regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), or “GDPR,” and other privacy legislation world-wide.
- Universal compliance and risk assessments as well as gap analyses to identify, manage, and mitigate risk.
- Internal investigations around alleged breaches.
- System creation to correctly process and protect user data and confidential/proprietary data.
- Managing data incidents and breaches to minimize damage and improve internal controls.
- Ensuring correct transference of personal data between companies and countries (and avoid violating the law).
- Crafting policies and communications to inform users and obtain data consent.
Fill out my online form.